About Tox Bar, Geelong
Owner and practitioner Ashleigh Robinson wanted to establish her own Geelong cosmetic clinic where she could offer a range of cosmetic injectables and non-surgical procedures and beauty treatments, all designed to refresh, rejuvenate and freshen your skin and your complexion.
Tox Bar is a cosmetic skin clinic with experienced practitioners who provide anti-ageing treatments and products to help our clients maintain a fresh and youthful appearance.
At Tox Bar, we can recommend a number of non-surgical anti-ageing treatments that are much less invasive than a facelift!
Cosmetic injectables work in two ways. Anti-wrinkle injections work to relax targeted muscles in the face that cause lines and wrinkles over time. Dermal fillers work to “fill” lines, wrinkles and hollows in other areas of the face where fat stores have been lost due to age or weight loss.
At Tox Bar, we will assess your skin and talk with you about any concerns you have regarding your complexion and the condition of your skin. Our experienced practitioners will map out a treatment plan for each individual client, paying special attention to your needs and the expectations you have from treatment.
All Tox Bar practitioners are:
- Fully trained in all aspects of cosmetic and aesthetic skin treatments
- Registered with AHPRa (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
- Have had advanced training with CPD (Cosmetic Professional Development) Institute of Australia
- Are fully trained in all aspects of cosmetic and aesthetic skin treatments
- Have had training with leading injectable pharmaceutical companies.
To make an appointment with Tox Bar, contact our friendly team today!