Tox Bar Cancellation Policy
We understand from time to time things come up and appointments need to be changed, but please give us more than 24 hours’ notice if cancelling or moving your appointment. Last-minute cancellations and no-shows means that other clients who were wanting an appointment cannot book into that time slot. It unfortunately wastes the time and expertise of our highly trained and professional practitioners.
Tox Bar requirements
- A 50% deposit is required to secure all bookings over 30 minutes. (Any appointment under 30 minutes will NOT require a deposit)
- Anti-wrinkle injections will be a standard deposit of $50.
- Dermal Fillers will be a standard deposit of $100.
- If you cancel, or are a no-show within 24 hours you will forfeit your deposit. However you can redeem lost deposit back on products in store.
- If you give more than 24 hours’ notice of cancellation your deposit will be refunded or can be held for your next appointment.
We do send out appointment reminder messages two days prior to your appointment, which should allow adequate time to re-schedule your appointment.
We always have our clients’ best interests in mind and want to make sure your needs are met. That’s why we are implementing the cancellation policy to ensure the business runs smoothly and that you, along with all our clients, get the skin treatment and time allowed.