Microdermabrasion in Geelong
Microdermabrasion treatment promotes skin rejuvenation through the use of mechanical exfoliation which removes the dead and dull surface layers of the skin and stimulates an increase in collagen production.
This non-invasive facial rejuvenation therapy provides excellent results for a range of skin conditions including:
- Softening fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothing coarsely textured skin
- Making skin softer and brighter
- Reduction in noticeable age spots and skin pigmentation
- Improving enlarged and open pores.
We also recommend microdermabrasion for acne scars. The diamond-tip microdermabrasion system we use at Tox Bar gently “sandblasts” the skin to strip blackheads from your pores and the suction removes remaining dead skin cells and particles that clog your pores and can cause breakouts. The treatment also leads to a reduction or elimination of mild acne scars.
It is important to remember that facial microdermabrasion is a skin resurfacing procedure that takes off the top superficial layer of your skin. You need to keep your skin protected from direct sunlight at all times by wearing a good sunscreen.
- 30-minute microdermabrasion – $60
- 60-minute microdermabrasion – $110